- This heavy duty range features a cantilever shaft design that eliminates any bearings or seals in the fluid end.
- An ideal pump for heavy slurry wash down and spill duties.
- A full range of material options including complete elastomer lined pumps and hard metal options for corrosive and abrasive media duties.
- Pumps in all sizes can be configured with a range of column lengths and impeller designs.
- They are ideal for corrosive coarse particles and high concentrations of slag pulp and are widely used in the metallurgical, mining and coal industries.
Vertical Series Performance Curves
The selection chart should be used as a basic guide only. This chart indicates the range and quantity of flow available from pumps with standard impellers. It can also, however, be used to obtain a preliminary pump selection providing the user is able to estimate the quantity of slurry to be pumped and the developed head required.